Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I find all instances of a word and delete them at once?

Thanks, Cheryl. I started writing more but deleted it because I was getting
too preachy. Your advice isn't.

Cheryl Flanders wrote:
Also make sure you are checking "Whole words only." If you do not get
your desired results, press Ctrl + Z to undo the Find & Replace. It's
always wise to create a backup copy before you do something like
this.

Cheryl

I am using Office 2007. Â*I would like to locate all instances of a certain
word in a document and then delete them all at once. Â*Can this be done
without manually highlighting each instance of the word?

For instance, all instances of the word "the" and then delete them at once.