Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I get page numbers to keep going?

It seems as if you have the "Different first page" option enabled in Page Setup;
that option creates a separate header (and footer) for the first page of a
section. Just add the page number to the main header (or footer).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"M&M" wrote in message
I am creating a report for uni. I have section 1 for the cover page with no
page number, section 2 for the table of content with page number of I and
then I have section 3 starting at page 1. It has 1 on the first page of
section 3 but it doesn't continue to page two.
How can I fix this?