Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Individual merge letters - add-in error

Cara,

I think that I have tracked down the problem, so if what I suggested in my
earlier post does not work, if you can send me your email address, I will
send a revised add-in. Alternatively, I have sent the revision to Graham so
he should add it to his website fairly soon.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"C. Cunningham" wrote in message
Okay, you might need to bear with me, because although I'm an experienced
Word user, and have created tons of complex merges with embedded IF
statements, I've never actually gone into the VB editor before yesterday,
so
this is a new world for me, and I might not use the proper terminology.

I turned off the add-in, and opened the template, but the add-in was still
turned on. I can't get the change to stick. I unchecked the add-in again
and opened the VB editor. I went to ViewProject Explorer and opened the
"Modules" folder, under which I have two files "Module1" and "Printers".
also have a "Class Modules" folder which contains the file "Merge
Application".

When I select any of the 3 files, and select DebugCompile
TemplateProject,
I get an error message that reads:

Compile error:
Can't find project or library

After clicking OK, it takes me to the References - TemplateProject Dialog
box and the Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library reference is preceded by
"MISSING:".

According to the help files, I should browse my system to look for the
missing reference, but I don't know where to look.