Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default extra indented text "box"? Booklet Printing from Word 2007 Document

As I indicated in my email reply, a page number frame (with the page number
still in it) was in fact the culprit.

"grammatim" wrote in message
Sent (both versions) a few minutes ago.

On Sep 23, 3:54 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Sure, send it along.

"grammatim" wrote in message

May I send you the file, so you can hunt for the supposed wandering
page number frame? (You might find the chapter interesting, too.)

On Sep 23, 1:00 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Well, it wouldn't be doing that if you didn't have a wandering page
number
frame as explained in the article I referenced.

"grammatim" wrote in message

I don't expect to be trying it again, especially if it's going to
cause the first line of every page to be indented 1/8" from the right
margin. That's completely unacceptable and apparently uncorrectable.