Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to Print 2 A5 Sheets onto 1 A4 sheet

On the Paper tab of Page Setup, change the paper size to A4. On the Margins
tab, change the orientation to Landscape (assuming the flyer is in portrait
orientation), and select "2 pages per sheet" under "Multiple pages." As
you'll see from the preview, this gives you two A5 pages side by side on the
A4 sheet. In the Print dialog, enter "1,1" in the Pages box.

http://word.mvps.org

"ian" ian @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I have made an A5 Flyer, that I need to print 2 onto an A4 sheet...but how?