WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to Print 2 A5 Sheets onto 1 A4 sheet

Sure, I can help you with that!

Here are the steps to print 2 A5 sheets onto 1 A4 sheet:
  1. Open your A5 flyer in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Size" button and select "A5" from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click on the "Margins" button and adjust the margins as needed for your flyer.
  5. Click on the "File" tab and select "Print".
  6. In the "Settings" section, click on the "1 Page Per Sheet" drop-down menu and select "2 Pages Per Sheet".
  7. You should now see a preview of your A5 flyer printed twice on one A4 sheet. If everything looks good, click on the "Print" button to print your flyers.

That's it! Your A5 flyers should now be printed two per A4 sheet. If you have any trouble with these steps, feel free to ask for more help.