Amedee Van Gasse

Pop shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Or, WordPad might suffice, too, especially if he's a
newbie to word pocessing. But if he needs the "full"
Word feature set, OpenOffice won't provide it; he'll
need Word, unfortunately.
That's not a dig at OpenOffice, Write, or any of the
open sources; I wanted to use OO, but, well, not yet
g.

99% of what people *use*, is also provided by OpenOffice 2.0
99% of what people *need*, is also provided by WordPad.

Ergo it's the remaining 1% that we see here regularly in the
newsgroups. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1