Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default APA Style Citations

You can try suppressing the title by right clicking on the citation in your
document and selecting "Edit Citation...". But the APA style supported by
Word isn't really fully APA compliant.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"relativehunter" wrote in message
I am using the references feature and set to the APA style. When I try to
add a citation for a paper with the same author as another paper, I am
getting the title of the paper in the citation. The years of the paper
are
different. How can I get rid of this unnecessary title in the citation
itself.