Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I find and re-name Normal.dot

Thanks, Geoff. I'm glad you found it helpful. Although Dave Rado (our
previous Webmaster) is not listed as a co-author on this article, as usual
he provided a lot of helpful tech editing (since I wasn't using Windows XP
at the time), as well as the screen shots, not to mention all the technical
stuff about macros (about which I'm deeply ignorant).

"six-h via OfficeKB.com" u24915@uwe wrote in message
Bless you Suzanne, for such a lucid and jargon free article.

Hope you don't mind that I've copied and pasted it for future use, and in
the
event that I can help someone else maybe in the future!
Yours was the article that I originally rescued my ailing template with,
and
couldn't find!
I have now committed this site to "favorites" and will explore it in depth
later.
I'm afraid I find the Microsoft "Help" and "Knowledge-base" sites totally
unhelpful, and tend to loose the will to live, as I attempt to wade
through
them!
It's so refreshing to find articles such as yours.
Well done and thank you!

Geoff Vost.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Instructions for locating at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

On the 4th of August 2006, I had the answer to this problem from this
forum.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
Can someone help me with "Idiot proof instructions"?
Please!