Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default over score over a letter

But for Stefan, it's not international, it's native! :-)

On Mar 6, 9:59*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
But that's still an international keyboard layout. With the standard US/UK
layout, we have to use the built-in keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+`, e.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message

I just wrote ` because the actual keystrokes required are different
depending on your keyboard layout. On my Swedish keyboard, I will have to
type Shift+ to accomplish `.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
? Is that on a French keyboard? On "English (US)," it's Ctrl-`, e
(same for each vowel with grave accent, cap or l.c.).

On Mar 5, 11:47 am, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
First type ` and then type the letter; the result will be: .

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"deb" wrote in message

news

how do i put ` mark over top of the letter e such as in Beef
Jardinie`re--