Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
flnew

Default multiple records repeat in one doc

Doug, thank you very much for your help!
What do you mean "multiple items per condition (=key field)" ? I do not
have any condition in the doc. I just want to repeat all the returned
record in one doc rather than usually multiple doc.
The logical like:
if next record exists
then
{mergefield fieldname1}
{mergefield fieldname2}
{mergefield fieldname3}
{mergefield fieldname4}
{mergefield fieldname5}

until end of file. So you think it's not possible to do it? Thanks for
your help!

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
Sounds like you are probably trying to perform a "multiple items per
condition (=key field)" mailmerge which Word does not really have the
ability to do: