Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Anybody have a good template for a co-habitation agreement?

If you need something like this, what you need is an attorney. Seriously.

(This comes from someone who could have been a party to such an agreement.
It helps when you know each other for years before you make that big a move.
Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary - but we've been together for
13 yrs.)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Wokini" wrote in message
I'm looking for a template for a co-habitation agreement including
purchase
of property. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Many thanks