Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Reduce font size automatically

Hi ?B?VG9kZA==?=,

In a title in Powerpoint, if the title gets a little too long, the font size
is reduced automatically. I want to do the same thing in Word. I don't want
the text to wrap or the container to change size, I just want the font to get
smaller. Is there a way, inside of a text box or a table cell or some area to
get Word to perform and automatic font size adjustment?

Word 2002 and later support this in table cells.

Table/Table Properties/Cell/Options/Fit text

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)