Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SMOpbMOobmU=?=,

Even when I do the "hard" formatting, it does not work. The tab stops at
the first comma it encounters, therefore ignoring the period that separate
dollars and cents. I need to find a way to bypass the Regional settings in
Office XP.

Unfortunately, there is no way to bypass Windows Regional settings in Word.
Your only choices are
- type the formatting manually
- use a macro to force the formatting

I'd be inclined to say: choose a non-proportional font for the table content,
with right-alignment (or a right-aligned tab stop).

Another possible approach would be to break the numbers in two columns, one
right-, the other left-aligned. You can reduce the cell margins and remove any
borders so that the appearance would be acceptable.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org