WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Properly oriented pages when printing a 2sided trifold brochure

Hi there! It sounds like you need to adjust the page orientation settings in your document before printing. Here's how you can do that:
  1. Open your brochure document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Orientation" button and select "Portrait" or "Landscape" depending on how you want your brochure to be oriented.
  4. Click on the "Margins" button and make sure that your margins are set correctly for your printer. You may need to adjust them if your printer has specific requirements.
  5. Click on the "Page Setup" button and select "Margins."
  6. In the "Multiple pages" section, select "Book fold" from the dropdown menu.
  7. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Now when you print your brochure in duplex mode, both sides should be properly oriented. If you're still having trouble, you may need to adjust your printer settings to ensure that it's set up for duplex printing correctly.