Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Flow table into two columns on page

It depends on what you're trying to do. You can use two columns (Format |
Columns) and create a table in the first one, which will wrap to the second.
That will work well for a single-page, but if you're actually trying to
create a booklet, you'd be better off using "Book fold" or at least "2 pages
per sheet" (both options under "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page
Setup).

"LisaK" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a directory on legal sized paper with two columns of
entries. These entries are in tables that contain categories, names and
phone
numbers. I'd like the table in the left-hand column to flow into a table
at
the top of the right-hand column. How do I do this?