Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Printing Multiple Pages

Not sure why it's so hard to find:-) It's basically the same as in prior
versions - Click the Office button, go to Print & select Print [or just key
Control+P]. Pages per Sheet is in the Zoom group (lower right corner of the
Print dialog) just as it was in 2003.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"lmwilcox32" wrote in message
I want to print a document that has, e.g. 10 pages. I don't want to waste
paper so I want to print two pages of the document on one sheet = 5 total
sheets printed. I used to be able to do this in earlier versions of Word,
and it was very easy, but cannot find this option in 2007. Thanks.