Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bobc29 bobc29 is offline

Default Word 2003 Error Message Prior to Document Download

Had a Blue Screen Happen. One repair shop resurrected most files from hard
drive. Suggested I clean the Registry. Did so and started to have error
messages. Most problems were about macros. Error Messages 1. Cannot delete
CASAD~2.DOC cannot find specified file. 2. Document name or path is not
valid. Check file permissions for doc. or drive. Etc. 2nd repair shop got
everything working but error message Doc. name or path is not valid comes up
when document tries to download. All Doc's will download if I click on OK or
X message box. All documents are affected, cannot backup anything to data
stick. Anyone have a solution to eliminate the error message box out of word
program?