Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I insert "sticky notes" in editing a document?

You can use Word's Comment feature -- look in the Review tab in the ribbon.

You can also drag Outlook notes and drop them into a Word document.

I would be amazed if there weren't a sticky note applet that does exactly
what you want, but I haven't personally encountered one.

Vista comes with a Sticky Notes applet, but it works only with handwritten
notes -- you can't type them -- which makes it pretty useless for people
like me who type because their handwriting is not legible.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"nonabsurdum" wrote in message
Not sure it's even possible, but I am helping a non-English speaking
friend
with editing a document and I'm wondering if it's possible to insert
"sticky
notes" or something to that effect in Word 2007?