Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"

Well, you can't post attachments through the Communities interface. You can
post attachments via NNTP, but very few end users will see them because
they're mostly reading the NGs through the Web portal.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You cannot add attachments in these newsgroups: can you imagine users
attaching 10MB documents that they cannot open?

Terry Farrell

"Larry" wrote in message

Cicely,

I don't seem to be able to paste a screen shot into a formatted news
message, I don't know why. I could paste it into a Word document and
e-mail
to you as an attachment if you like.

I can't send you my template, though I am working it into something to
sell
online, primarily for writers to provide a host of quicker and easier

ways
to do various writing, editing, and navigating tasks.

Larry

"Cicely Waldrop" wrote in message
Hi Larry,

I have very interested in how you have customized Word. Do you mind
posting a screenshot or e-mailing a template?

Thanks