Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Link and paster special

Hi Doug,

Link updating, though automatic, is not dynamic. That is, you need to do something to cause the links to update. Usually, a Print
preview is sufficient, though you can also select the 'copy' and press F9 to update it - Ctrl-A, F9 updates all the fields & links
in the document.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Doug L" wrote in message ...
I have some table cells that I want to link to other areas on the same Word
document
I have done the Copy and Paste Special and all works fine..unless.
Say that the info in the cell say "today is a nice day" If I change it to
"today is a nice days", I added the s, ...then the copied area doesn't update
to show the added letters.
Is there a way to format a table cell to select the entire cell when doing a
copy or am I missing something?
I have tried the paste formatted, non formatted and HTML
Thoughts??

Thanks
Doug