Shiremaid Shiremaid is offline
Junior Member

Default Document Automatically Adding Section After Page 10

In our office, we use page breaks all the time. We make sure not to use section breaks because we need our footers to be the same throughout the document. So we are pretty familiar with them. And we all know about the show/hide feature that lets us see page breaks and other editing marks.
So I KNOW there was no section break in my document today, but no matter what I did it was declaring everything after page 10 as "Section 2". I even took out the page break and STILL everything after page 10 was being declared "Section 2".
I have never had this happen before. How did it happen and how to I make it unhappen in future documents?