Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tednov

Default Yet another letterhead template question

Greetings!

I have a bunch of custom letterhead templates setup for each attorney.
When one of these templates is chosen the template will prompt the user
for various credentials such as address, salutations and such.

When I edit one of these templates and save it, and then open up that
template again, the user is not prompted for any input. I was not the
person who created these templates and I must admit, I'm not a Word
expert. Am I missing a step, or two, here?