Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fred Holmes Fred Holmes is offline

Default MS Word 2007 Print As Booklet?

Does Microsoft Word 2007 have a "print as booklet" feature? (Word 2000
does not, and I haven't used any intermediate versions.) If it
doesn't, what's the best option? Microsoft Publisher?

Yes, there was a third party utility for MS Word 2000 to print as
booklet, but I'm not sure I want to try to find it.

Print as booklet would be on 11" x 13" paper with 8-1/2" x 11" pages.
No reformatting of the pages produced by the Word document is
necessary. The document is not a "real" newsletter. I just want to
have a saddle-stitched booklet rather than a stack of double-sided MS
Word print that has been stapled down one edge.

Thanks,

Fred Holmes