Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How can I delete custom page sizes from the list?

Printer drivers always have a setting for "custom" (or maybe "user defined")
paper format; there is no way to get rid of that. Whether you can name your
own formats would also depend on the settings of the printer. See the
documentation.

If you just want to change the paper format for a Word document, do that in
Page Setup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"an cairnwell" an wrote in message
Once I've created a custom paper size under 'print' and then 'properties',
how do I erase the custom paper size from the listing? Alternatively how
can
I change the 'label' associated with the custom page size? I'm in a mess
and
I need help!