Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default custom size too large to print, can't remove extra blank space

Perhaps the text was scanned as a picture? If so, you will need OCR to
render it editable.

http://word.mvps.org

"Dennis" wrote in message
Scanned framed text was added to Word which forced page to custom size.
After
I formatted text there is a considerable amount of blank space I can't
remove. There is NOTHING in the space as I have selected view all
formatting
marks and nothing is there, yet I can't remove. The spacing "resizer" at
the
top of page does not affect it either. Any suggestions??