PeterM

Default Unavailable Macros

I have a word doc (2003) which contains two macros. The Document_Open()
event calls one of the macros. Everything has been fine until recently.
Several of my users have had to rebuild their machines including upgrading to
XP and installing Office 2003. Now when they open the word doc they get a
VBA compile error saying the macro name is not defined. When I look at the
doc the macros are there...I have the users to go ToolsMacroMacro and
they do not see the two macros contained in the doc. They have emailed the
doc to me and I can see the macros, but they cannot. Is there some default
in word somewhere where you need to enable macros? Their macro security is
set to Medium, we tried setting it to low, but that didn't make any
difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!