Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
4footer 4footer is offline

Default why won't the bottom border display in page borders?

Hey, Babzoid;
Boy am I with you!!! Given that, apparently the standard letter size paper
is 21.6 cm by 28.2 cm and that I simply asked for a page border why does it
tell me that it is "beyond the printing margins"?? Everything is at the
defaults. The ONLY way I've found to get the bottom line to print is to go
to "Page set-up" and in the "paper" section, reduce the height size way down.
This is still unacceptable as it give a bottom border MORE than 1.5 cm from
the bottom of the sheet while all the rest are less than that and it looks
stupid. I have spent ALL day trying to improve on this and just can't win.
ANYBODY out there who can help??

"Babzoid" wrote:

No matter what I do, the bottom border in Page Borders will not display in
Print Preview, nor will it print. It isn't the margins or text causing the
problem - even when I try to put a border around a completely blank page - I
still get the same result. Help!