Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
liz

Default Word page dimensions set to 8.5x11, but looks like 10x15???

What I want:
my doc to be on 8.5x11 paper with 1.5in left margin and 1in top, left, right

What I've got:
where the text is looks fine (in print layout), but the paper itself looks
like it's ~10x15 rather than 8.5x11. Yep - the page dimensions are set
correctly (i've checked several dozen times).
If i open up a blank document, the page appears as it should (8.5x11). But
if I copy my text in it expands the page. There's some funky formatting
going on that I can't find. I've tried everything in Page Setup, and nothing
has helped.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
liz