Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merging Access data into a Word document

See the "Super Easy Word Merge" item at
http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKal.../msaccess.html

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Danny" wrote in message
Is it possible to take the data from Access, and merge it into just one
Word
document? I wish to create a form letter addressed to one person, using
the
data that I have stored in an Access database. However, the only options I
have discovered so far are to either create a mass-mailing, or to create a
poorly formatted report in Access, then use the "publish it" function.
This
outputs again a poorly formatted document.

Is it possible for me to design a form letter in Word, and have it pull
the
data for just one letter, rather than 100?