Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Doug is offline

Default Automatic Font Change In Word 2007

I found an option called "Enable Live Preview" and it is grayed out. I'm not
sure why this option is not available. I did do an upgrade from Office 2003
but you would think most people would do the same as me. I guess this is why
this feature is not available to me.

Anybody have any thoughts.

Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I believe there is an option buried somewhere that enables/disables "active
preview" or words to that effect.

"Doug" wrote in message
I just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 and I thought you should be able

highlight a few sentences and then click on a font from the Home Ribbon
section and as you scrolls through the different fonts your text should
change to represent the font your mouse was hovering over.

In my case nothing happens. I can actual click on the font and it will
change the text but not the font review feature I was looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,