Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guruveer Guruveer is offline

Default reinstalling the Dictionary

Have a check on below steps.

Click on office button. Go to word option at lower right end.

Then On the Review tab, in the Proofing group, click Spelling & Grammar.

Tip You can access this command quickly by adding it to the Quick Access

Toolbar, which is a part of the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface, by
right-

clicking the Spelling & Grammar button, and then clicking Add to Quick Access

Toolbar on the shortcut menu.

"ShariW" wrote:

My Word 2007 all the sudden does not recognize misspelled words. I have
checked the usual suspects: the Do Not Check Spelling box is UNchecked, etc.
I've gleaned from other posts that it may be a problem with the dictionary.
I have a custom dictionary - CUSTOM.DIC - but I'm not sure how to reinstall
the main dictionary, or to check if it's there. Can anyone help?