Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
needhelpnow needhelpnow is offline

Default How do I remove Auto Generated Text?

Unfortunately, this didn't work. I've exhausted every possibility I can
think of. My son started to type a word document a few weeks ago and the next
thing I know the 3 lines he typed show up every time we open a word document
or open our outlook e-mail to send a message. I can't find anyway to get rid
of the 3 lines that continue to show up. Thanks for your quck response.

"$hri...!" wrote:

Tools Optionsmail formatStationary and Fonts.
Themes choose a theme there select No Theme.

Hope this will help u.