Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default OLE gridlines printing in Word 2007

I have linked an object from Excel 2007 into a Word 2007 document. The
gridlines of the OLE print out, and I do not want them to. In Word 2003,
these lines did not print. I've discovered two work arounds: Deactivating
the gridlines within the Excel sheet, and/or applying a white fill to the
linked portion of the Excel sheet. However, I am wondering if there is a
fix/switch for this in Word, because I WANT to see my gridlines within Excel.

Thanks!