Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Works Suite 2003 / Word 2002 Product Key

That's a good thing - especially the receipt!

How to obtain a new product key for Office program setup

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MrMick" wrote in message
I purchased Works Suite 2003 separately from Best Buy. I have all the
pacakaging and sales slip
Mick

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Did this software come with your computer or did you purchase it
elsewhere?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MrMick" wrote in message
Hi all,
I recently had some problems and my computer guy re formatted my hard
drive.
When I went to re install my Works Suite 2003 / Word 2002 it asks me
for a
25
digit product key. I have my original box, minus the top flap for a
rebate,
original 5 discs, the instuction manual and my original sales slip. I
can't
find the product key anywhere anf I know I had it at one time as I had
it
installed on my computer before the crash. The only thing I can't find
is
the
smaller box that held the discs. Email support has been no help. They
tell
me
support is no longer available for this item. I have many Word
documents
and
lists stored on my hard drive that I can't do anything with. How can I
get
my
product Key so I can use my program that I paid for, or am I out of
luck
and
have to buy another program? Any help woulf be appreciatted as I have
been
struggling with this for over a mont.
thanks
Mick