Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pamela

Default my printer won't print black

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:37:03 -0700, "APerlstein"
wrote:

When I change the font color to white and select print, I get nothing printed
on my black paper. Please advise.

It's fascinating how often this question is asked. A search of Google
Groups for "white ink" turned up about 15 threads in the last year and
a half. Here's a sample:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b94e727c1a3f7b

The answer, of course, is that it's impossible with just about every
inkjet and laser printer on the market, because there is no source of
white ink or toner -- and if there were, it would quickly become gray
as it mixed with the other colors.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman