Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default How do I print in white color on black paper?

And Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can achieve the same effect in Word.

so
all may benefit.

"MarkC" wrote in message
You guys are killing me with this- my pants are wet from laughing so
hard.

Here's a hint:

DON'T USE MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS!

Get Quark XPress, Adobe Illustrator, etc. Start by making a black box,

make
a text box atop your black box, define your text color as white, and then
print your creation on WHITE paper.

You are NOT printing white text- you are printing the black areas AROUND

the
text!

MC-

"APerlstein" wrote:

When I change the font color to white and select print, I get nothing

printed
on my black paper. Please advise.