Attila

Hi Suzanne,
I set the "top margin" to 0, I hope that was what you meant. still, not
all labels are split onto two pages. e.g. Zweckform 3734 does fit onto 1 page.
thanks for your help Suzanne and yes.. I am trying to pay attention!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Pay attention to what Graham is telling you. In Word 2002 and 2003, if you
have *ever* had a header in Normal.dot, you can't get rid of the header
paragraph, and it throws label spacing off. Try setting the header margin of
your labels to 0".

"Attila" wrote in message
Hi Graham,
thanks for your help.
the normal.dot does have a header! the normal.dot does print normally.

it
is not a printing issue, I think. the label is seperated onto two pages in
WinWord itself, not when the labels are printed out!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Do you have a header in normal.dot? Temporarily rename normal.dot to
oldnormal.dot and see if it prints correctly.

Attila wrote:
Hi everybody!

When I am creating a new document from a standard (Zweckform) label,
it does not fit on one page.
e.g. I use the "Zweckform 3658" label. that is a office standard
label. the new documemt, created from this label, is 2 pages long.
the label does not start from the very top of the page, thus the last
row of the labelsetup is on the next page. now the point is, that the
same label works on one computer, but does not work on another. Some
Zweckform labels work on all computers, some don't.
thanks for any help!