Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do you create autotext for often used words?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:56:01 -0700, Karen
wrote:

I upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007 and the Alt+I+A+X to create auto text
for words used often is not working in 2007. Anyone able to help me with this
- I used that feature A LOT in Word 2003.

Use Alt+F3 instead (that also worked in Word 2003, but you might not
have been aware of it). In the dialog that appears, in addition to
setting the name of the AutoText entry, set the Gallery dropdown to
AutoText.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman