Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janet Lyt Janet Lyt is offline

Default Why does the whole document keep changing when I change the format

As far as I know I am using the normal doc template. When I type a document
and then start to change aspects of it such as making headings bold,
underlining or changing font colour, it changes the whole document and I have
to click on undo to change just the section I want to change. This is time
conusming and irritating. It seems to happen after a document is saved and
re-opened too.

What do I need to go back to the default word template, with just Arial as
the default font and normal at 11pt?
--
Normal everyday user