aperlstein

thank you VERY much

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Completely give up the idea of printing anything on black paper -- no
ink or toner you can use in your printer will have enough contrast to
show up.

Use plain white paper. In Word, set the paragraph's background color
to black and set the font color to Automatic. When you print, the
background will print black and the letters will remain white (that
is, clear of ink, with the paper showing through).

If you're trying to print an entire page of black background on an
inkjet, though, it will use up tons of ink and probably soak the
paper. I hope you don't have a lot of pages to print!

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:25:01 -0700, "aperlstein"
wrote:

Any idea how to go about doing this then? Any help would be greatly
appreciated!!!!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Unless your printer contains white ink, you can't really print in white.
Word creates white text by creating a black or colored background on white
paper and reversing the text out of it.

"APerlstein" wrote in message
When I change the font color to white and select print, I get nothing
printed
on my black paper. Please advise.