rose

Default How do I get rid of horizontal lines in Print Layout view?

I like PRINT LAYOUT VIEW best as this allows me to move margins, tabs etc
while I type. However for some unknown reason I have started to get
horizontal lines across the page - which I do not want. I know I never used
to get them before as the other layout views are alien to me, do not allow me
to get side margins so I know I must always have used Print Layout View. Any
ideas how I get rid of them - most annoying. Thanks to anyone who can help.