rpbilleaud rpbilleaud is offline
Junior Member

Default Help please - cursor position in wrong place

I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP PLEASW.