Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Help please - cursor position in wrong place

For a start, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.
We can make lots of guesses about what you've done (centered the text,
applied a huge indent, or whatever), but the bottom line is that you're
going to need to fix the problem in the Normal template.

http://word.mvps.org

"rpbilleaud" wrote in message

I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default
position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail
message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even
open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the
right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a
big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex
documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP
PLEASW.

--
rpbilleaud