Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
guy2kool guy2kool is offline

Default how do I show pinyin on top of the Chinese characters?

Hello, I have a Chinese document here that is typed out with chinese
characters using the "Chinese (simplified) - Microsoft PinYin IME 3.0" input
method. Afterward, what if I want to have the PinYin show on top of these
words? I'm a Chinese learner and I would like to have Pin Yin shown on top
of some of the words to help me pronounce it correctly. I can get the "Zhu
Yin" (bo po mo fo) to come up on top by highlighting a few words and go to
"Format - Asian Layout - Phoenetic Guide" and I can put the "Zhu Yin" on
top of the words, but I can't find any way to pu the PinYin up. PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!