Jezebel

You can't do it in Word unless your newsletter fits within Word's maximum
page sizing (53 cml).

You could use FrontPage: an HTML page can be as long as you like.
Conceivably you could use Excel -- you're limited to 65K rows, but you can
make each row quite large, with wrapped text. Quite enough for any
newsletter that anyone's likely to want to receive via email.

"carolpm" wrote in message
I would like to make a Newsletter using Word however I want to email this
newsletter "using send to mail recipient" (not as an attachment) and I
would
like the resulting email to be a continous flowing and scroling document,
(no
page breaks)
Is that possible with Word ?
If so how do I do it ?
If not are there any ideas how I can make and email such a newsletter type
document using some other office product ?
Thank you,
Paul M