Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Multiple conditions in merge

{ IF { MERGEFIELD Amount } = 50 { IF { MERGEFIELD Amount } = 100 "The
amount is between 50 and 100." "" } "" }

You must use Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field delimiters and make sure
that you have a space either side of the operator =. You use Alt+F9 to
toggle off the display of the field codes.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Stephen Green" wrote in message
I can't for the life of me figure out how to insert a field base on
multiple conditions. What I'd like to do, for instance, is something like
this:

If Amount = 50 And Amount =100 Then "The amount is between 50 and 100"

Can anyone help?

Stephen