Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default MSFT Launches Discrimination Campaign Against #13

CorelDraw wouldn't go version 13. It is called X3...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
news
How many US hotels have a 13th floor? It is all baloney anyway!

There will definitely not be an Office 13.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Chad Harris" vistaneedsmuchowork.net wrote in message
***MSFT is Discriminating against the # 13***:

Is there no Building #13 on the Redmond Campus?

What's all this discrimination against the #13 on the part of big ole MSFT?

Is big bad MSFT Redmond Marketers done got sckeeered of lil ol #13?

I done noticed today a whole passle 'o articles on the coming Office 14.
How it done got a full complement of MDM aka Master Data Management in its
CTP comin' first quarter of 2008. It sure seems like Office 2007 released
not to long ago which was Office 12. Master data management is technology
that allows for the management of common reference data across disparate IT
systems or groups. So what's up with ole intrpepid MSFT? Has their
marketers done got afraid of lil ol #13? I know about the Beta of 12. I
know 12 released. Did they slip 13 onto the market and beta it lightning
quick and I done missed it?

A New Hint of What's Coming (and when) in Office 14
http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=728

What is MDM
http://blogs.technet.com/patricg/arc...anagement.aspx

MSFT Acquires Stratature