Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rsstorey rsstorey is offline

Default Insert text in word using a backslash \ in Word 2003

While preparing a presentation on the basics of technical editing with MSWord
2003 I discovered a function that allowed me to set up a way to enter text
that appears not to be part of the normal Autotext function. When you type a
backslash "\" followed by a letter and a space, Word would automatically
enter the text you setup of for this function.

Now I cannot find where to set up and make changes to this function. Would
appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.