Graham Mayor

Attach the appropriate data file to the merge document from the merge
toolbar - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

Ms. DRN wrote:
I have set up a custom label layout for a mailing list which is in an
excel document. The label uses sepcific merge field items, and takes
us several lines. I have data in multiple Excel files, which all use
the same coulmn names (and hence, the same merge fields) which for
security reasons cannot be combined. How can set up the merge to use
the label format (specific merge fields, punctuation, etc.) without
having to set up the label again for each file? My efforts so far
have been fruitless.